- Research has shown us that a woman’s depression will improve markedly with the consistent support of a significant other.
- The longer you pretend that the depression will go away by itself or deny it is happening, the longer her recovery will take.
- The more you expect of her, the greater your demands, the more difficult her recovery will be.
- The harder you are on yourself, the less resources you will have to carry you through each day.
- You must take this very seriously.
- You have much more power to affect the outcome of how you both feel than you might think.
- Your wife will get better. Things will settle at home, in time. You will have your wife—and your life—back eventually.
Link to web site and information